Review For Electrovoice PC Plus 18 Microphone 18 Inch Length, Dual Capsule Design with 4 Polar Patterns
- Dual Capsule Design with four polar patterns Omnidirectional, ardioid, Supercardioid, and Hypercardioid.
- Configurable push-button switch with status LED.
- Controls are on the bottom, hidden from view.
- XLR mounted or flush mounted.
- Switchable high pass filter.
The PolarChoice PC-Plus is the first miniature gooseneck microphone to combine the features and functionality of a desktop mic, with the small unobtrusive size of an XLR mounted gooseneck microphone. The unique profile of the PC-Plus housing places the push button switch and status LED in a more natural position and also creates a lower profile housing. You can even go one step further The lower half of the PC-Plus with XLR connector can be removed and the PC-Plus can be flush mounted. We supply all the necessary mounting hardware. The push-button can be configured for either toggle push on off, or as push-to-mute cough switch. You can also configure the microphones state when power is first applied in toggle mode. So, for example, if you h