Review For Focusrite ISA430 MKII Producer Pack Channel Strip
- ISA-series transformer-based pre-amp, featuring mic impedance switching and unique 'mic air' effect (wire-wound inductor for increased spaciousness)
- First ISA to feature both the classic transparent VCA circuit, and a vintage optical circuit with both soft compression and crunch settings.
- Incredible variety of insert points and variable signal path arrangements - can operate as four independent modules
- Precision VU metering at multiple points, including input level, Insert 1 or 2 Return level, Compressor gain reduction or Sidechain listen level (switched)
- Classic Focusrite EQ design, with 2 additional shelving positions
The ISA 430 MkII represents the pinnacle of Focusrite’s analogue channel strip technology, bringing together all the classic designs in one comprehensive production tool. Augmented with additional features and flavours, alongside unmatched internal routing and connectivity, the ISA 430 MkII enables today’s recording professional to enjoy the unique sonic contribution of these heritage designs within one extremely versatile processor. With the Producer Pack, Focusrite’s iconic status as the leading manufacturer of channel strips remains unrivalled. From mic impedance switching and ‘mic air’ effect (a wire-wound inductor for increased spaciousness), to three compressor options (VCA, Vintage Opto and Opto Limit) combined with the com