Review For PIONEER PRO BATTLE MIXER WITH EFFECTS
- Touch Screen Effects: Dual effects units are coupled with a touch-sensitive LCD display for tweaking the parameters on the fly. 3 banks of 3 effects can be pre-stored on each channel from the list of 50 effects.
- More Control of Effects: Each effect channel features a 3-position toggle switch (Temporary On, Off and Lock On) with an LED to indicate its status. You can keep your hands on the action while activating the effects via an optional footswitch.
- Session In/Out: With the possibility of battling in mind, Pioneer has added a session input and output to the DJM-909. Both the input and output have separate level controls to adjust the signal. The Session Out is also used as a booth monitoring output.
- Each channel features: Adjustable fader curve; 2 Inputs (1 Line, 1 switchable Phono/Line); 3 Band EQ (-26dB to +6dB per band); EQ On/Off switch with status LED; Reverse Switch; Transform Switch; Fader Start connection; Send/Return switch
- Headphone Monitor System: Using the cueing, you can monitor the master output, preview the effects or using the cue-crossfader, audition each channel in a mix. A reinforced headphone jack ensures that you can always hear your mix.
PIONEER PRO BATTLE MIXER WITH EFFECTS