Review For Focusrite ISA828 Eight Classic Microphone Pre-Amps and Class-Leading A-D Conversion
- Eight original ISA series transformer-based pre amps in a single robust 2U chassis
- Selectable impedence per channel; choose one of four carefully selected input impedances, including the original ISA 110 setting, to suit any microphone
- Each instrument input features high and low impedance options to provide a comprehensive and accessible DI solution.
- High pass filter, Phase reverse and Phantom power
- Convenient 25 pin D-Type connectors for quick and seemless integration with Pro Tools
- Selectable impedence per channel; choose one of four carefully selected input impedances, including the original ISA 110 setting
The ISA828 eight channel microphone pre-amplifier provides eight original ISA transformer-based pre amps in a single robust 2U chassis, offering the Focusrite signature sound at its lowest cost per channel to date. The eight ISA-series transformer-based microphone pre amps feature the same classic microphone pre-amplifier design as the original ISA110 module from Focusrite's critically acclaimed Forte console (including the original Lundahl L1538 transformer and bespoke zobel network). The pre-amps are complemented by eight line inputs, eight line outputs and an optional eight channel 192kHz ADC boasting the widest dynamic range of any converter to date. Thanks to its convenient 25 pin D-Type connectors, the ISA828 also integrates quickly a