Review For ELECTROVOICE PC18/FL 18" Multi-Pattern Gooseneck Mic
- Generation Element: Dual condenser, back electret
- Polar Patterns: Omnidirectional, Cardioid, Supercardioid, Hypercardioid
- Frequency Response: 50-20,000 Hz
- Power Requirements: Phantom, 12-52 VDC
- Three-pin male XLR-type output connector.
The PC-18/FL is a multi-pattern miniature gooseneck podium microphone designed for sound reinforcement systems where sound quality and gain-before-feedback is of major importance. The multi-pattern versatility of the PolarChoice microphone makes it a true "problem solver". With three directional (Cardioid, Supercardioid and Hypercardioid) and one non-directional (Omnidirectional) polar pattern available, the PolarChoice microphone is ideal for virtually any installation. Polar patterns can be easily changed, using a small flat bladed screwdriver with the front mounted rotary control on the external electronics module. Altering the polar pattern does not change the on-axis sonic character of the microphone; therefore changes in equalizer