Review For KRK Ergo Studio Monitor Room Processor
- ERGO doesn't color the sound or produce an artificially sterile environment.
- Large Volume Knob: Ultra-smooth response volume control provides simultaneous control of ERGO's A/B/Sub outputs.
- A Speakers: Enables or disables the audio being sent to the A speakers.
- B Speakers: Enables or disables the audio being sent to the B or subwoofer speakers.
- Room Correction: Turns room correction processing on or off.
The KRK ERGO (Enhanced Room Geometry Optimization) is a 4-in/6-out Firewire audio recording interface/room correction system that enables you to measure and analyze phase and frequency problems in your monitoring environment. Its the perfect solution when your studio monitoring environment is less than ideal and you dont quite have the budget for perfect studio design or room treatment (foam/panels).The KRK ERGO is a sturdily built metal unit with a sweet set of features that recordists of all levels will appreciate. It hooks up easily to your existing system via the rear panel firewire ports or S/PDIF connection. The large volume control along with integrated headphone amplifier means it functions beautifully as a studio monitor controller