Review For RODE Classic II Multi Pattern Tube Condenser Microphone
- 9 polar patterns, Variable Pad/filter; Vintage twin triode; Jensen output transformer; 1
- Solid Brass body is hand-polished, glass bead-blasted and coated in satin nickel
- Includes double-shielded oxygen-free 30? copper cable with heavy-duty plugs/sockets, power supply
- Comes with custom suspension shock mount, stand mount for American/Euro stands
- Also includes thread adaptor and sturdy aluminium flight case.
The Classic II is RØDE?s top-of-the-line studio condenser microphone. Classic by name and nature. Featuring a custom spec 1? dual diaphragm capsule feeding a vintage twin triode (New old stock) GE JAN-6072 valve and custom Jensen output transformer. The result? Classic warmth and richness on both vocals and acoustic instruments. Features: 9 polar patterns, Variable Pad and filter. Shock mount. Machined from solid Brass, the body is hand-polished, glass bead-blasted and coated in satin nickel. Also included is a double-shielded oxygen-free 30? copper cable with heavy-duty plugs and sockets, power supply, a suspension shock mount, stand mount, thread adaptor and sturdy aluminium flight case. WARRANTY All RODE products are warrant