Review For Shure SLX14 Instrument Wireless System, L4
- SLX4: Automatic Frequency Selection and Transmitter Setup
- SLX4: 960 Selectable frequencies across 24 MHz bandwidth
- SLX1: Frequency and power lockout
- SLX1: 518 - 782 MHz operating range
- WA302: Instrument cable connects the T1, UT1, SC1, PG1, PGX1, SLX1, LX1, ULX1, UC1, UR1 and U1 body-pack transmitter to a guitar or other instrument
SLX14Smart, hard-working wirelessSound installations and working bands need powerful wireless tools that can be set up quickly and used confidently. Shure's rugged SLX UHF Wireless Systems exceed these demands with innovative automatic setup features, such as auto frequency scan and transmitter setup, exceptional wireless clarity, and legendary Shure microphones. Supporting 20 compatible systems across multiple UHF frequency bands, SLX smoothly integrates into houses of worship, lecture halls, conference rooms, and mobile gear cases.