Review For MOTU 896mk3 Hybrid
- Hybrid FireWire/USB2 connectivity connect to your computer via plug-and-play FireWire or hi-speed USB2.
- CueMix FX flexible 28 input/16 bus mixer with on-board DSP effects, including reverb with sends/returns, plus EQ and compression on every input and output.
- 28 inputs / 32 outputs (at 44.1/48 kHz) there's no channel sharing in the 896mk3; the mic inputs, AES/EBU I/O, S/PDIF I/O, headphone out and main outs are all handled as separate channels.
- Front-panel control access any setting in your entire 896mk3 mix directly from the front panel.
- Eight rear panel combo jacks provide 1/4 or XLR mic input with phantom power, pad and plenty of gain.
The MOTU 896mk3 Hybrid FireWire/USB audio interface takes the already amazingly versatile 896mk3 and adds USB. With its eight XLR/TRS combo analog inputs with preamps, hi-Z guitar inputs, and a truckload of digital I/O for a total of 28 inputs and 32 outputs, the 896mk3 Hybrid is ready to be the nerve center of your studio. Onboard effects include Classic Reverb, British-style EQ, and LA-2A inspired compression, which works wonders on drums and mix busses! If you're in the market for an insanely great interface, check out the MOTU 896mk3 Hybrid.