Review For Shure UR24D+/BETA87C Dual Handheld Wireless System
- UR24D Diversity Receiver Features
- 2400 Selectable Frequencies Across 60 MHz Bandwidth.
- Track Tuning Filtering Technology.
- Up to 60 Preset Compatible SystemsBand 140 wMultiple Bands, Region Dependent.
- Networked Automatic Frequency Selection.
The UR24D/BETA87C is Dual Handheld Wireless System. Features 2 Beta 87C Handheld Microphones and RF Distribution Ports on Receiver. The UR24D receiver provide single and dual-channel options for premium wireless. Technology innovations such as Networked Automatic Frequency Selection and Automatic Transmitter Setup provide advanced control and robust flexibility for a wide range of professional uses. RF distribution ports allow up to 10 receivers to share a single pair of antennas. Excellent for touring professionals, the Beta 87C premium vocal microphone delivers studio-grade performance and a smooth, extended high-end frequency response in a cardioid condenser design. The microphone adds warmth to the frequency response and creates an idea