Review For Sennheiser Ek 300Iem G3 - Diversity Bodypack Receiver with IE4 Ear Buds For Wireless Monitoring - B Range (626-668 Mhz)
- 42 MHz bandwidth: 1680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 12 compatible frequencies with automatic frequency scan that searches for available frequencies
- True adaptive-diversity reception for high reception quality
- User-friendly menu operation with auto-lock function to avoid accidental changing of settings
- Sturdy metal housing with illuminated graphic display
The most-trusted wireless monitoring system gets even better. With upgraded features, this body pack receiver sets the standard by which all other monitoring systems will be judged. For example, the compact receiver features adaptive diversity for super-reliable reception. The headphone cable is utilized as a second antenna to banish audio dropouts. Operating the EK 300 IEM G3 is also easy due to its intuitive menu navigation and highly-visible backlit graphic display. A switchable Hi Boost and a multi-level limiter complete the package. After the performance, the entire body pack receiver can simply be placed in an optional charging station to charge the optional rechargeable battery.